Thursday, April 18, 2019

SoL 11

SoL 11: The Dance

     Today in my school we had a dance to raise money for Alzheimer. I decided to go to the dance because my cousin wanted me to go. I decided to wear a crop sweater with a undershirt underneath, later on I found out was huge mistake. The dance started at 5 pm and ended at 7 pm, at 5:12 I called my cousin to make sure she was there. I did that because I didn’t want to be alone and I didn’t know if any of my friends were there yet, when I called they confirmed they were there. I headed out to my school, the front enterance was where we handed in our money and checked if we had brought our I.D. After I paid and they checked if I had brought my I.D, I went to the MPR where they were holding the dance. As I took a step in, my two cousins yelled out, “Hi!” I said hi to them, then looked for my friends. I danced a bit to the songs that I knew, which weren’t many, then before I knew it I was sweating. Today was a pretty cool night, but I became very hot in the room where kids were dancing, I went to the gym to get water then went make to the MPR. Suddenly it was 7pm and I had to leave, the hallway was super packed where everyone was pushing, trying to be the first to leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment