Sunday, April 14, 2019

SoL 7

SoL 7: Birthday


*Fake names used for privacy reasons*  


On Thursday was my uncle’s, Tio Jose (fake name), so on Friday we were going to celebrate it. His birthday was going to be celebrated on Friday, because it was a day away from the horse fair. My cousin, Mindy (fake name), was going to be left and my other cousins’s, Camila and Margaret (fake names), house after the party.
    My aunt got the cake, which was a tres leches cake. A tres leches cake is sometimes a sponge cake, other times a butter cake. The tres leches cake is dipped into three kinds of milk. I enjoy that kind of cake because it doesn’t make my mouth all dry like other cakes do. I do enjoy eating cake but the only thing I don’t like about it is that it is the frosting. The frosting seems too sugary and I don’t seem to enjoy it as much as other people do. Margaret on the other hand, does like the frosting but not the cake. We a solution and see share the cake, I will get the cake part and she will get the frosting.
    We have Tio Jose’s birthday party and my house because it is right between Camila and Margaret’s house and Tio Jose’s house.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment