Friday, April 19, 2019

SoL 12

SoL 12: Books

     Today, I just finished reading a book called The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason. This is a fiction book, because I don’t really like reading non-fiction books. My family doesn’t believe that I can read a book in one day, but it is easy to do. Especially because it was only 337 pages, also if I wake up early enough I can finish at least two books. I woke up at 8:45 am, so I began reading at 9:15 am. At 3:45 pm, my mom came home and interupted me reading to eat.
      The problem with reading is that sometimes I can read a whole book in a day, but other times I cannot do that. Today was in a middle, so I finished The Art of Losing but I also didn’t have the energy to read my other book, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne. I decided to read The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas tomorrow instead of today. I rest of the day, I spent reading short horror stories on my phone and watching YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment