Tuesday, April 30, 2019

SoL 23

SoL 23: Rain

   Today the forecast said it was going to rain. Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t find my umbrella. It wasn’t raining when I opened the door to let my dog out, so I just put on a sweater. My mom said that it was too cold for me to just wear a sweater, but I thought the weather was fine. After I let my dog out, I grabbed my backpack and iPad and went to school. When I arrived, it was still not raining. I believed that it was going to rain around five, I guess I didn’t check the forecast well enough. I finished with the day, as I left my school, I had to walk to my brother’s school. He waits there for me to pick him up. Luckily, his school is attached to mine, so I didn’t need to go outside. When I picked him up, we had to go outside. It was pouring, so we had to walk as fast we could to my mom’s car.




No comments:

Post a Comment