Tuesday, April 16, 2019

SoL 9

SoL 9: Math IAR


* Fake names are used for privacy reasons *   


Today was the first day of the Math IAR Testing, it had a shorter time to finish all the questions than the ELA IAR Testing because the reading took longer. Even though the Math IAR Testing had a shorter time than the ELA one, the Math IAR had more questions. The ELA IAR had 11 questions while the Math IAR had 21 questions. I was lucky enough to finish all the questions, while my cousin, Camila (fake name), didn’t finished the test. During breakfast, I got two bagels one for I could eat during breakfast, the other for IAR Testing. While I was doing the test, I wasn’t hungry, so at ELA I ate the second bagel. After I finished my test, I began reading a book called The Upside of Unrequied by Becky Albertalli. I started reading at page 201, by the end of the testing period I was at page 252. 
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment