Monday, April 29, 2019

SoL 22

SoL 22: Money

   Today I was going to get additional stuff for my Passion Project and for my Social Studies assignment. What I needed was sharpies, pens, pencils, a cardboard triposter, a notebook, and notecards. The sharpies and triposter was for my Passion Project. The notebook and notecards was for my Social Studies assignment. I needed pens and pencils because I was running out. We went over to Office Depot to get the materials. When we arrived, we went over and got the stuff I needed. The assignment was due on Wensday, so I wanted to finish my last touch. The Passion Project was due for Friday, and I wanted to put in more details to the project. My mom had recently checked in her check, so she should have had money for the supplies. When we head over to the check in stand, it said that she didn’t have money in her account. We had to head back in and call the bank.




No comments:

Post a Comment