Sunday, April 21, 2019

SoL 14

SoL 14: Easter

    A tradition so old I didn’t know when it started, that tradition was having Easter in my grandma’s graveyard. I think this tradition started in 2009, because I never remember deciding one day to have Easter there. We usually have Easter breakfast/lunch at Lupitas, unfortunately for us, Lupitas was all booked, instead we had Easter breakfast at my mom’s friend’s restaurant, Nonos
    After breakfast, we went to my grandma’s grave and celebrated Easter, and had a confetti war. With the confetti war I teamed up with one of my cousins and my brother, together we tried to win the war. Surprise! We lost. Later, we teamed up with all my cousins to the second oldest in ur family. He was fast, but we had more numbers. So, eventually we confettied him. Side note: Is confettied a word. If it was it would be past tense of confetti, in the act of using confetti for weapons in a war. If it isn’t then what is the past tense of that?
    We also had a Easter race, where all of my cousins, my brother, and I would have a path full of eggs, and we would halve to run and get them all. I must be getting old, because it was a lot more difficult to bend down and get the eggs. Inside one of my eggs, had one dollars and kisses. Afterwords we went to get ice cream, then said fairwell to my family members.



No comments:

Post a Comment