Tuesday, April 9, 2019

SoL 2

SoL 2: Writing


    When I finally finished my homework I wanted to make a story, the only thing was that I didn’t know what to write about. So, I went to the internet, I searched up “writing prompts” trying to find one that will inspire me to write something. After looking at love prompts, thriller/horror prompts, and even fantasty prompts, I saw one that I wanted to write about. The writing prompt focused on death. It was an interesting prompt, but it wasn’t what I wanted. The prompt went, “I didn’t know what to do, I just knew it needed to stop. Grave after grave after grave. I got tired of burying my friends.” I liked how the prompt was set, so I decided to make my own spin on it. The main character would accidentally kill their friends every night and right after their ‘funeral’ he will go back one day to relive the death. The thing is, the death will be different each time, from a different kind of death or a different friend that they would kill, they would have to live through all of that. 

    After finding the prompt I wanted to use, I’ll bring out my journal and begin writing. First, I wrote prompt, then I started writing the story.



  Link

No comments:

Post a Comment