Tuesday, April 30, 2019

SoL 25

SoL 25: Work


   Today I was able to get my materials to finish my Passion Project and Social Studies Project. Once again, we went to Office Depot, but before we stopped at Dollar Store. At Dollar Store, we bought pencils, pens, index cards, and scotch tape. We left our bags at our car then headed for Office Depot. At Office Depot, we bought my notebook, sharpies, the triposter, and gold star stickers. The triposter is really cool because it includes a header on top. Afterwards, we stopped off at Michaels, there we bought emboidery floss to make bracelets. My mom decided that we should get some ice cream, so we stopped off at Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robins. I got Jamoca almond fudge and some jelly donuts. Finally, we got home and I finished the last details of my Social Studies Project.



No comments:

Post a Comment