Friday, April 26, 2019

SoL 19

SoL 19: Science Test

    Today I had a Science test, it was about ocean currents. So in the morning I reviewed everything that was in the study guide. The study guide was pretty easy because I knew most of the questions. As I went into excel, I pulled out my iPad which had the notes of the study guide on it, and begin reviewing again. Science was my first block, so everything I had just reviewed was still fresh in my brain. My Science teacher told us to go into power learning and open up the test. This was our first Science test that was digital and not on paper. The test was on slides, so we had to export that onto notability. Now that we did that we were ready to begin the test, the first question had the setup of the study guide. As I continue reading, they started to add different things not discussed on Wensday when we reviewed. Most of the test was structured very differently, but I knew most of the questions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment