Saturday, April 27, 2019

SoL 20

SoL 20: The Movies

    Yesterday my aunt got us tickets to see Avengers: Endgame, it was for Saturday at 3:20. Today is the day when we are going to see endgame! At 2:50 pm my mom decided to take a bath, she finish at 3:09 pm! My aunt told us to get in the car to not be late, a minute later my mom is finish and we are headed towards the movie theaters. We were going to the Lake Cinema instead of North Riverside. We would have gone to North Riverside if there were tickets left, unfortunately there wasn’t so we went to the Lake Cinema. We arrived a little late, but too late. While my aunt was showing the guy tickets, he warned my brother that if was annoying he would have to listen to Justin Bieber and watch My Little Pony. After watching Endgame, Marvel left me so hurt and very shook.



No comments:

Post a Comment