Monday, April 15, 2019

SoL 8

SoL 8: Late

  Yesterday, I arrived back at Illinois at around 6 pm. For a hour I was reading until my aunt suggested to watch Game of Thrones, I agreed eager to catch up to the lastest eposide. Before I knew it, it was 10 pm, so I went to sleep. When I woke up, I checked my phone, in bold letters it said 7:45 am Monday, April 15. I had to read the words a couple times to fully understand that I was late for school! I shouldn’t have went to bed at 10 pm! I rush to my closest and grab my uniform, forgetting that I had a dress down today. I then go the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I tell my mom that I’m ready and get the car keys. I grab my saxophone and open the doors, hoping I won’t be late to class.  As I step into my school, I check the time seeing that it was 8:01 and I wasn’t going to be late. I let out a small sigh as I walk to the band room.

No comments:

Post a Comment