Thursday, April 11, 2019

SoL 4

SoL 4: Yesterday...


* I put fake names because of privacy reasons *

*Italics used when talking about the story*



    When I put away my saxophone outside of the band room I walked downstairs to the gym. I looked out for the people I usually sit with, I see my cousin, Camila (fake name), talking to one of my friends, Santiago (fake name). I walk over to hear her talking about yesterday and the days leading up to it. She began on Monday, where at 3:22 pm Camila and I walked into the sibling pick up, my brother, Samuel (fake name), was looking upset. Samuel told us that someone’s sister took away his tiger ticket, claiming it was hers. When Samuel got the tiger ticket back, the girl hit herself to make herself cry, then she went up to her older sister saying that Samuel took her ticket. The girl’s older sister grabbed the ticket out of Samuel’s hand forcefully. Camila took a deep breath and looked over and me to see if she missed anything, I shook my head. She then looked over to Santiago to see his reaction, Santiago was confused, “Why would she do that just for a tiger ticket,” He blurted out looking worried. 





No comments:

Post a Comment