Wednesday, April 10, 2019

SoL 3

SoL 4: IAR Testing

    Today was the first day of IAR Testing, ELA Unit 1. Luckily it was only eleven questions. As my excel teacher was passing out our student’s testing ticket. Using the words “student’s testing ticket” made it sound like we’re going to a train to test, all aboard IAR testing! All aboard! IAR testing is leaving the station! My excel teacher finally passed out everyone’s tickets, and we were ready to start the test. When I was on the second question of the test, my excel teacher gave out mints. I never really liked eating the mints, it was just too minty for me. Which meant I never ate them, which my brother enjoys a lot. My excel teacher told us that when writing the essay part of IAR testing to first write it in scratch paper, which took most of the IAR testing time. Finally, I finished the ELA IAR testing, showed it to my excel teacher, and started reading. When I got to page 92, my excel teacher informed my class that Berwyn is having some plumbing issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment