Sunday, April 28, 2019

SoL 21

SoL 21: Lazy Day

   Today I had nothing I really wanted to do, so I basically did nothing. I woke up later than I usually do, brushed my teeth, and took my dog for a walk. Afterwards, I read a bit of The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne. This version of The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas was really cool, because it was a ‘deluxe verison’, that meant it had illustrations by Oliver Jeffers. I really liked the illustrations by Oliver Jeffers because it was adorable and looked cute. After reading to page 181, I went into my room and put on Netflix
   On Netflix, I put on Parks and Recreations, a hour or so of watching Netflix I went on an app called Webtoon. Webtoon is an app where you can read comics, the comic I went on was called Lookism, Lookism is a comic about a boy who controls two bodies. The comic is really entertaining, but I had already caught up on it and had only one chapter to finish. The rest of the day I was watching tv, reading different materials, or looking at social media.





No comments:

Post a Comment