Thursday, April 25, 2019

SoL 18

SoL 18: IXL

  Today I finished my IXL homework for ELA. My ELA teacher usually assigns us an IXL skill to work on for the week and a blog post. Since I am doing the slice of life challenge, I don’t have to do a blog post. For this week, my IXL homework was M.2, 9th grade. The beginning was easy to do because they made correct were easy, like if it was it’s or it’s. But as I went to the 70s the questions got harder, asking if it was assent or ascent. Luckly, I understood how to find the difference and I finished the homework quickly. What I don’t like about IXL is that when you finish a problem it gives you one or two points, but when you get a problem wrong it takes away 7 or 8 points. Making it harder for you to finish the work.





No comments:

Post a Comment