Saturday, April 13, 2019

SoL 6

SoL 6: Horse Fair


*Fake name is going to be used for privacy reasons* 

   On Saturday, my some of my family and I are going to Wisconsin to go to the Midwest Horse Fair. The fair is going to be all day, so my aunt decided for us to go on Saturday, and on Sunday we will just wander around Wisconsin then come back to Chicago in the afternoon. The people who are going to go to the horse fair with me is my aunt, Auntie, my aunt and uncle, Tia Eli and Tio Bert (fake names), my cousin, Camila (fake name), Camila’s older sister, Margaret (fake name), and my other cousin, Mindy (fake name). Auntie decided to print out the page where it said all the events, so we can highlight what we want to see.
     What I decided to highlight was the “Quarter Pony Morgan Donkey”, I didn’t know what else to highlight, so I talked to by cousins about it. The reason Auntie got us tickets to the Midewesf Horse Fair was because she loves horses, and since we ride horses she thought it would be nice to invite us to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment