Monday, April 22, 2019

SoL 15

SoL 15: Students vs Teachers

    Since my school finished IAR testing, they decided to give us an incentive. Allowing us to dress down (if you went all 5 days), and to let us see the Students vs Teachers Olympics. My grade was the last to be part of the Olympics. Unfortunately, my excel teacher wasn’t able to be part of my grade’s Olympics, instead they made her part of the seventh grade students vs teachers. 
    The students vs teachers started at 2:30 pm, which meant we would finish block 4 early. My block 4 for A Day is band. After I put my saxophone in its case, we went downstairs to get ready for the games. The first game they played was musical chairs, in the end there were only two teachers left and no students, which meant the teachers won that round. Next they made multiple make it to win it games. After seeing the different games, it was time for the big finale. They picked out numbers and whoever had those numbers in there raffle will get to silly string my principal/vise principal. A few people got chosen and they went wild with the silly string. Now, it was time to pie two of the ELA teachers. After all of the games, we went back to the band room, picked up our stuff, and went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment